Céline trio

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

may_25
may_17
may_14
So here is one of my Céline purchases from my trip to London, Céline trio bag in Camel. I love how the compartments can be unattatched into a clutch! 
xxxxxxx

p.s follow me on instagram @laurenwoodyward

13 comments:

  1. omg it's beautiful :) how much it was?=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!The leather looks really soft!

    beautyonablogx.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so amazing that you can have it as a clutch too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great bag! I love the color/shape and everything!

    http://wtfwhatthefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! This is beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the golden details!

    http://i-vomit-triangles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these bags, its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! followed you on instagram aswell x

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving celine this season. the bag is gorgeous. Love your blog too.
    Lauren xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky girl, I've been thinking about getting one of these myself. Beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what's the name in store of this color please ? love it
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

ARCHIVE

 

laurenwoodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger