Joseph

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Jumper - Joseph, Jeans - Zara, Shoes - Zara
I am so in love with my new jumper from Joseph. As soon as I spotted it in the September issue of UK's Harpers Bazaar I knew I had to have it for this winter. I love the detail, it has patchwork of various textured knits and the fringing makes it so unique. And the super soft baby alpaca wool is so cozy. Now all I wish for from Josephs AW12 collection is the animal print calf hair coat ahhh dreams..  
xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. this jumpers lovely!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is literally one of the most stunning jumpers I've ever seen! So gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are absolutely gorgeous! I'm so jealous and completely wished I looked like you!! Lovely outfit, as usual.
    xoxo Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic jumper. Love how the different textures enhance such a basic <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely jumper, looks great on you! xx

    ReplyDelete

ARCHIVE

 

laurenwoodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger