isabel marant dicker boots

Sunday, 23 December 2012

I FINALLY own The dicker boots by Isabel Marant (christmas present to myself hehe). They are literal perfection, they are so comfy. Whats even better I got them in the sale from please dont tell for £100 cheaper yay!  They are the khaki version, my next mission is to own them in taupe and tan!
xxxx

11 comments:

  1. they look beautiful!

    http://studsanddreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling you'd got these! Very jealous you got yours in the sale though, I got the taupe ones from net-a-porter full price xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Congrats, I still want these boots and I think they will never go out of trend because they are such a staple... then again whatever Isabel Marant makes becomes a staple! Love them

    thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see you style them in an outfit, love the color. www.moiminnie.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theyre beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I bought a pair and sold them (wishing I hadn't) but am so on a mission to find them again. Great xmas present to yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dernière photo magnifique....!

    ReplyDelete

ARCHIVE

 

laurenwoodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger