Wishful thinking

Wednesday, 1 May 2013


Tee, trousers and boots - Isabel Marant, Ring - Repossi, Matte Lipstick - Chanel

I have never normally been the type of person who goes for trousers, especially patterned ones. The only trousers I wear are skinny jeans and its been that way for years now. However I'm strangely drawn towards these Isabel Marant trousers. I don't know why, maybe due to the minimalistic colours enables me to vary my makeup choices and accessories in order to style them in various ways. Or maybe just the fact I'm utterly addicted to Isabel Marant this season if you can't already tell hehe.The outfit I have attached is probably how I would style them, the lipstick would give it a nice pop of colour. 
AND JUST LOOK AT THAT REPOSSI RING - TOO PERFECT!! 
xxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. I don't wear any sort of trousers, but i'm some what drawn to these too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sophisticated style! :)

    Nina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white tee and lipstick :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but stylish, wonderful combo x

    ReplyDelete

ARCHIVE

 

laurenwoodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger