Autumn/Winter Isabel Marant Étoile

Wednesday, 12 June 2013






Im loving the Autumn/Winter Isabel Marant Étoile Campaign. I am loving the cape and THAT coat. I would love to own a coat by Isabel Marant. Last year I actually purchased the famous diego coat, unfortunately I had to return it because it was too large. The quality was beautiful, the interior was so soft and comfy, It felt more like a dressing gown rather than a coat. My lust for it still existing so I would love to have anything similar to it if it is not re-released. I think if I were to wear the coat (with the buttons) I would wear it open to give it a bit less of a boxy, 'in your face' appearance. Also, the roll neck jumper looks amazingly snuggly! 
xxxx

Photo source: Isabel Marant and Google Images

4 comments:

  1. so adorable. i'm ecstatic about the upcoming isabel marant for h & m collection also.
    ellie x. http://www.sweetwordsfromwonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just loving that first coat. Beautiful campaign

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great explanation of the coat! So hard to think about it during summer here but good choice! Wish you can get this coat soon! xo

    http://thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'aime beaucoup.....!

    ReplyDelete

ARCHIVE

 

laurenwoodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger