A.P.C. Spring wishes

Sunday, 2 March 2014




Navy coffee bean patterned dress, White patterned dress, Black suede midi wedges and Brown high wedges - All A.P.C.

So here is the inevtiable A.P.C. spring wishlist (I actually would like more but these are the priorities).
The coffee bean pattern dress  = TOO cute, and the white dress with navy pattern, paired with either wedges and my half moon bag < 33.
 It is more than likely that I will have to get the dresses taken up to attain the desired look however if needs must!
I would mainly wear the T-Bar wedges for evening wear which could be worn with both dresses, the black wedges would be based for daytime wear as they are not too high so are perfect for daytime wear in spring - ahhhh !!
need.NEED. Can someone/something transport me somewhere reasonably mild - not sweltering so I can currently wear these items?????

Expect another post as A.P.C are uploading the summer collection on their website tomorrow !! 

xxxx

1 comments:

  1. The simple silhouettes remind me of Elizabeth Olsen and I LOVE her style.
    xoxo, Debby

    www.debbyboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ARCHIVE

 

laurenwoodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger