Roll neck for Autumn/Winter

Monday, 25 August 2014



It is so strange as soon as I announce my slight wariness to owning a roll neck, my mind has began to rapidly change over the matter of days. It seems my subconscious to roll neck's has contradicted itself to notice one every time a get a glimmer of one! This is mainly via scrolling through my tumblr and Instagram. I would only invest if the neck proved not to compress my neck to result in discomfort, and of course the material will have to be breathable, so my neck doesn't become overly hot.  It should withhold a cozy warmth that is necessary when it is bitterly cold. My mind is set on either a dark grey or black, I feel I have made my pale jumper investment and now need a darker colour. I am drawn towards the idea of the knit being cable knit as I feel it has such a classic autumn-winter appearance, but that all depends on what  I find suitable.
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ARCHIVE

 

laurenwoodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger