A.P.C. Fall collection wish list

Wednesday, 5 August 2015

As usual a greatly neutral (or to be brutal - dull) colour compilation of items I would love to own for the upcoming autumn. The less colour is obviously always better as the cut and fit is the focus, well this is to my personal taste. 

I really do love the grey pleated dress, I am envisioning myself wearing it pre chill with either of my MNZ sandals, and then when the nip arrives with tights and some form of ballerina (if MNZ decide to produce black suede Roberta’s this could be a option).

 The ribbed cardigan could be an warming addition, I have been craving a cardigan featuring a ribbed knit that didn’t form the appearance of being a bloated piece of knit wear, but hangs just the right way, it seems this piece may fulfil this. It is available in both navy and a creamy camel which may add an introduction of ‘colour’ to my wardrobe. Plus the material of cashmere being included  adds to the desire. 

The tweed coat is something i have been needing for what feels forever. Around three years ago I purchased a tweed coat by Isabel Marant, it provided the most idyllic winter tweed but was around 5 times too large for me. The availability of such a material in the format of the similar shape of my dolly coat is a match made in heaven. The only down side is the length, however this can easily be solved. 

The wool skirt featuring an inverted pleat is a piece I can envision myself often wearing. The cut is largely appealing to me and suits my love of the a-line shape within a skirt. It would be an easy basic item to own. 

A pair of navy wool shots are a necessity to this list. I constantly wear my current pair, so another would be greatly received. They feature three decorative buttons placed upon one side, reminding me of the much admired image from Margaret Howell’s 1992 campaign. Upon my realisation of the date my hopes of owning the them were inevitably and devastatingly demolished (they are the most perfect fitting shorts I have seen). 

1 comments:

ARCHIVE

 

laurenwoodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger