Necessities

Wednesday, 15 May 2013



These two items are my current necessities. Firstly, Céline pilot sunglasses are the most perfect aviator style glasses I have seen. I recently tried them on and just wish I was able to afford them.
Secondly, BLK DNM jeans, they are the perfect shade of faded black; not too grey yet not too black ahh NEED!
So there are my two current necessities, they wouldn't make too much of an impact to my wardrobe, but they would too (if that makes any sense).
Xxxx

6 comments:

  1. love these items, i really need a leather pants and a new white/nude bag!!

    fashionate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aviators are not really my style but those jeans are just perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shades! If only...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also in the market for a pair of aviators for summer :)

    http://amodeworld.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those sunglasses! remind me of ray ban's outdoorsman sunnies
    -Marianna/Marianna's Daily

    ReplyDelete
  6. agreed about the perfect shade of jeans! x

    dontcrycowboy

    ReplyDelete

ARCHIVE

 

laurenwoodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger